“Mystery Blogger Award” is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion. – Okoto Enigma
• Put the award logo/image on your blog
• List the rules.
• Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
• Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
• Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
• You have to nominate 10 – 20 people
• Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
• Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify)
• Share a link to your best post(s)
I have been nominated for the Mystery Blogger Award by Darinda and Molly. Many thanks to both of you for thinking of me and for anyone who hasn’t yet come across their blogs I encourage you to visit and follow them because they both publish great content!
THREE THINGS ABOUT MYSELF
- I always struggle when answering the question “Where are you from?” because I consider myself a citizen of the world after having lived in various countries. I have friends from all around the world and am constantly changing between languages and I honestly wouldn’t have it any other way.
- My biggest dream in life since I was eight years old is to have a dog and I am slowly getting closer to making that dream come true.
- Apart from reading, my biggest passion is ballroom dancing which I started when I was seven and hope to never give up.
MY TOP POSTS
MY ANSWERS TO DARINDA’S QUESTIONS:
- How many books are on your TBR, and how long will it take you to read them? – I currently have 99 books on my TBR list, which I know for many isn’t a lot but it’s the most I’ve ever had! I usually read around 50 books per year on average so it would probably take me around 2 years to read them but unfortunately the list keeps growing so I don’t know when I’ll ever finish them!
- Who is an author you will read without reading the book blurb first? – Jodi Picoult
- Name a fictional character you love to read about, but would find insufferable in real life. – Robert Langdon because I can just imagine how technical our discussions would be!
- What are three things on your bucket list? – Have a dog, travel the world, start my own business
- Funny: If you could have a superpower, what would it be? – Teleport so I could visit my family who are scattered around the world all in one day
MY ANSWERS TO MOLLY’S QUESTIONS:
- Do you have any favourite festive reads? if so, what are they? – I don’t unfortunately but I have seen some great reviews for Josie Silver’s One Day in December so I am planning on making it my festive read for this year!
- Who is your all time favourite book character? – Lisbeth Salander
- Are you planning on posting Christmassy content in December? – I sure am!
- What is the one book you would recommend to anyone? – The Great Gatsby
- Do you have any Christmas traditions? – Oh, so many! We still have a Bulgarian Christmas on the 24th where we make an odd number of dishes as tradition calls for and on Christmas Day we tend to have a leisurely morning with cake (it’s my mum’s birthday) before we open the presents and start preparing our usual lunchtime roast.
(As always there is no pressure to do this tag at all!)
- Which is your favourite ever book series?
- Do you ever go to the cinema more than once to watch a movie you really loved?
- Where is the most unusual place you have fallen asleep? *weird/funny question
- Which is the best birthday/Christmas gift you have received to date?
- Do you play any musical instruments? If so, which, and if not would you like to learn?